So after watching the Movie, Julie and Julia... I am absolutely in LOVE with the idea!! I love Cooking so much!! I would love to cook a new recipe for a year... 365 different kinds would be AMAZING!! ... I should have gone to Cooking School.. lol.. :)
I find myself daily watching the Food Network and now googling new recipes every day...
So I decided tonight to begin in the empty cookbook my sister gave me and filling the pages with recipes that I add my twist too and by the end of the year, I am going to have a full coookbook!!
:) Yes can you tell I am enjoying being married...It is true..this is my favorite thing to do since being married.. (cooking everyday).
I will keep you posted on how my cooking Cookbook is coming along. :)
Until then... Back to research I go!!
and I just made a Blog Page... this way it is like a Cyber Cookbook...
http://www.cookingwithjessica1121.blogspot.com/
~The Turners~
This is tooo funny! JB rented Julie and Julia for me to watch while I was out of school and I fell in love with it! I am wanting to start a weekly email of 1-2 recipes...I wanted the email to be a way for us newly married ladies to share recipes! It would be where the people on my email list would send recipes to me and I would compile them and send them out once a week! I have been pondering it for about 2 weeks now and I think I'm just going to do a weekly email instead of a blog or FB group page. What do you think? Would you be interested in being on my email list? Let me know your thoughts!!!
ReplyDelete