So far we only have the Kitchen and Guest Bathroom complete, but here are some pictures of them!! I am loving having a bigger Kitchen, and finally putting out some things.. I love RED! And I love how the kitchen has turned out...
Our guest bathroom is NGU Colors :) ... wasn't done on purpose but funny how it worked out... We have Red furniture in our living room now, a pretty much Red kitchen and our guest room is black, and red with the bathroom, white, black and red too..
Guess we are Crusaders at heart, or just years there, put the colors as some of my favorites...
I will post more pictures soon, after some things get hung on the walls, and I clean up a little bit more!!
Also,
We went to church today again at East Cooper, and really enjoyed the Service.. We are really enjoying too meeting new people and having friends...
~The Turners~
No comments:
Post a Comment