Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Relocating in Charleston

We will be relocating to a new Apartment on the 14th of this month!! We have loved the Condo, and our landlord has been such a blessing.. God has opened a door for us to move into a 2 bedroom, 2 bath apartment and the rent is a blessing too!! We will be packing up and setting up house again! I can't wait to actually have a pantry and more cabinets. It will fill like Christmas again to open all our Wedding gifts and finally get to put them all out in the new place. I am sure Princess will like it as well, and a room all to herself :) . Please pray for us as we move and settle in and Patrick continues this Semester as well. He will begin coaching Baseball soon, so pray it is a smooth transition, all in time for Spring Football :) . I love him more everyday, and I am so blessed to have him in my life! Right now I am just a stay at home housewife, but I will be looking for a job in the next few weeks, please pray for me and that job hunt as well!

~The Turners~

No comments:

Post a Comment