Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Weeknight Fun!!

I am enjoying Greatly being married to a high school coach. Last night we attended the high school's basketball games, and spent some more time with our wonderful friends, the Grants. We have become very close to them, and I have enjoyed getting to know another Coach's wife, and having another newlywed wife to talk to as well. She is a wonderful encouragement to me, and has great advice after being married for a year to a football coach!!!..
We had a blast at the game, and tonight we will be back up at the school. Patrick tonight has to take tickets for the game, and I will go sit and help him. I am enjoying getting to know the other staff and families at the school. This school supports Patrick alot, and that is wonderful to see!!!
We are getting excited as well to attend the Sunday School Social this Friday night!! I am looking forward to the fellowship, fun and bible study!
Everyone have a wonderful week! Will post soon and I promise I am uploading pictures soon as well!!!

~The Turners~

No comments:

Post a Comment