Saturday, February 13, 2010

1 Year Ago !

It was 1 year ago tonight, that Patrick asked me to be his wife!! It was such an amazing night, and truly incredible propsal! I have been so blessed this past year. It is fun to look back at where this past year took us, in our relationship with one another from planning, dating and then getting married!! This time last year we had no idea that we would be here in Charleston and all the incredible things that 2009 held for us.  I am so lucky every day to be married to my best friend! I can't help today to think back at that night, and how much he surprised me! I now think back at that night, as "the night that changed my life forever."
Little did I know what Feb 13, 2009 would mean to me until the end of my scavenger hunt!!

I love you Patrick Turner with all of my heart!!


No comments:

Post a Comment