Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Newlywed Makeover

Tuesday night was so much fun again!  We did another newlywed makeover night! Marianne did such a great job once again.. We had about 8-10 girls over and I have enjoyed meeting new friends once again! We went to Ellen's house, it was so beautiful.. Ellen lives in Summerville, and her home was already so pretty.. It is crazy how these homes are so pretty and yet we always seem to still change and make things even better.
I have volunteered our home for Tuesdsay March 2nd. I am so excited~!~ I can't wait to see if we can update our home at all.
By that date, we will have our Wedding pictures hung, and a few other items for our house, so we will see.. If nothing else I am looking forward to the fun and fellowship that, that night brings!!!

~The Turners~

No comments:

Post a Comment