We ended up relaxing the other days of the week. Wednesday, Thursday and Friday! :)
Patrick and I went every afternoon to the poolside and got some sun, and then would come in and watch movies or play Xbox. We went on Thursday to "The Bounty Hunter" and to the mall to eat and walk around. It was lots of fun and the movie was GREAT!!
On Friday we enjoyed yet another relaxing day, and Patrick got some money back and got his new 42" TV he had been wanting!! :)
Then we enjoyed a wonderful evening out with some great friends, David and Katie Perkins!
We met them at Wild Wings, and then went out to Putt Putt, needless to say the 2 boys bet us girls :(
Then we decided the night was young (yeah right..lol) and went to do a 2 hour Bowling Package at a near by bowling alley!! It was lots of fun, I bowled a 114 and then 104. Patrick got a 124 and 127, so all in all I wasn't to far behind him :)
It was lots of fun and we loved spending time with the Perkins!
On Saturday, Patrick and I relaxed and then decided to go out and see another movie, this time "DATE NIGHT", it was a good movie too!
Sunday after church we went off to Rebekah and Ben Waters house to watch the Masters and have a wonderful evening to end the break with 2 other couples. The ladies went shopping during the Masters, and then cooked dinner for the boys, ending the evening playing Craninum...
SPRING BREAK was a wonderful week, and I enjoyed every second of having Patrick home!! I am so blessed to have him in my life, and even more so to have this time of our lives!! :)
`The Turners`
No comments:
Post a Comment