Jadyn has grown so much, she is so sweet!! It was fun to see her and interact with her as well.
The funeral was on Friday at 3:00pm, and viewing at 1pm. We had so many wonderful friends and family there to support us. My wonderful cousin and best friend Amy took off work and was there for me. I love her!! The funeral was a very sweet service to remember the life of my Papa. We love him so much. After the funeral we had wonderful people who had a dinner for us, and got so spend some more time with friends/family. Needless to say we hit the road that night back to Jville and got back early morning.
I spent most of Saturday morning/afternoon with my family, mom and dad and Jadyn. She got to play with my first doll ever which was too cute!!
I headed back to Charleston that night to be welcomed by my wonderful Hubby and little Princess.
~The Turners~



No comments:
Post a Comment