Monday, May 10, 2010

I HAVE A JOB!!

I feel so blessed, and truly thankful that God has provided me with a wonderful JOB!  In between our busy weekend, it was also a wonderful blessing! During our Game night, Laura Romeo informed me she had a friend who's friend was looking for a Nanny for a 5 month old son. :) I told her sure I was interested and gave my number to her friend to pass along.  Needless to say on Sunday Anna Greta Taylor called me and informed me of them needing a Nanny, and asked if when I got home from the Picnic if I wouldn't mind coming over and interviewing for the position. 
So sure enough as soon as I was back in West Ashley I headed the 4 mile away trip for the interview!! :) 
We quickly realized we go to the same church and they were at one time in the same Newlywed Class with the Caldwell's.  
We had a wonderful interview, and they told me they would talk to me in a few days, they were interviewing some more. 
Well about 2 hours later, they called me and said after speaking to Marianne Caldwell and talking since I left, they felt as though they wanted to hire me!!! I WAS SO EXCITED!!!


Little Caswell is 5 months old on May 15th! He is super cute, and such a good baby!!


I am watching him durning the days from about 6am or 8am until late afternoon/evening.  A few times needing to stay 24 hours with him. 
I am having such a great time. I started officially last Wednesday the 5th! 
Thank you Lord for blessing me with a job, and for everyone who has been praying for us~ :) 
It is a temporary but Full time job, until the first week of August~


~The Turners~

No comments:

Post a Comment