Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Wonderful Blessings!!

God is continuing to bless us with our move to NC.  I got reconnected with a girl from College a few months back, Kaley Holt Saffain. She was the captain of the cheerleading team my first year at NGU in 04-05. She graduated and got married not long after. Kaley was always such a great friend my first year!! Well after we found out the news that we were moving to the Raleigh area, I contacted her about a post she was advertising for.. She needed a Nanny to start in August, in Garner NC close to were we are moving.. :)
ANd of course after contacting her, she said it was a prayer answered, and we are in the process of confirming the Job..!! I am so exited!! It is the same pay I now have as a Nanny, and would be a huge blessing!! (I don't want to return to a desk job, and I know God has heard my prayers).

As I have been so thrilled the last few days with this news, she contacted me today, telling me she would like to know if I wanted to help her start an Allstar Cheerleading program.. She is in the process and needs some coaches!! UM.. YES!!!!!!

So it looks like NC, not only is a blessing but a GOD SEND!! and I am so excited about the friends we know there, the ones we are meeting and the opportunities already for us!! Thank you Lord, and thank you friends and family for your prayers~~~

~The Turners~

No comments:

Post a Comment