I am probably the worst at taking breaks from posting! I promise when more exciting things are happening I will do so on a more regular basis.
However, since my last blog, lets see what has been going on.
I have been packing up a storm, and for some reason escaping the summer heat, and taking a afternoon nap each day!! Simply amazing!! :)
I had a wonderful evening last Monday night with some great girlfriends of mine here in Charleston!
It was a much needed GIRLS NIGHT!.. we had taco salads, got to catch up and then watch the Bachelorette! Love that show!! :0
Oh Ali, you need to chose Chris, I really like him!!
Anyway, now I have been back to packing. Thursday night Blair Hodgens Spivey came over and helped me pack up some, which was such a blessing!! IT was a fun girls night as well, and we had chinese food!! The BEST :)
I was lazy this weekend sadly, but I am getting right back to work tonight and tomorrow night!
Tomorrow night (Tuesday) the girls from last Monday are coming over to help me finish packing! Which is a blessing beyond WORDS!!.. I will be getting some more boxes tomorrow, and hopefully be done!! very soon! :)
As for now... we are closing (still on time as of today) on the 30th, which is friday! 4 more days! AND BEST part my Husband and I get to see each other after 3 weeks apart on Thursday!! THANK YOU LORD!!
Then... loading up the Uhaul here on Thursday, driving to NC and then Unloading the Uhaul Friday and closing!
Then a much needed to time to ourselves! My husband and I get the weekend alone in our new home to unpack and see each other!~! Thank you LORD..
~The Turners~
No comments:
Post a Comment