We are so excited to announce we are expecting a BABY on March 22nd 2011.
We found on on July 10th and it has been hard keeping a secret for sure!! :)
Patrick was gone this summer, and we have been praying and thinking about a family. We were praying to start a family sometime this fall or close to 1 year!, however God had bigger and better plans for us! We are blessed, nervous, excited and scared all at the same time!!
I had a 5 week appointment on June 22nd and an ultrasound! It was neat, although I couldn't see much, to see the sac and confirm I was actually pregnant. I honestly however didn't need the ultrasound to tell me, we took 5 tests and they were all positive, and by 5 weeks I was very sick and had EVERY symptom known to MAN!.. :)
We then moved the following weekend, and we told both of our parents at 6 weeks along! They were both so happy for us.. I knew me being sick and not lifting boxes etc, would mean the word would get out at least to them!!
We kept quiet though and didn't tell anyone else until our 8 week appointment on August 10th!
My mom and sister were in town, and the doctor called them both back into the room so they could see the Ultrasound! THEY were so EXCITED.. the baby was just a moving and waving! :) I was measuring about 2 days ahead of schedule, so we are thinking my due date changed from March 24th to the 22nd! I was officially 8 weeks that day! Baby's heartbeat was a strong one as well with 167!
We waited until the next day once we could get ahold of all family members and grandparents before posting it on fb! but I am glad it is officially out there now, and we don't have to keep quiet!!
`The Turners, now are 3~


No comments:
Post a Comment