So everyone has been asking me to take pictures of my bump and post it on facebook. To be honest however, due to the bump not really being hard until recently I knew it was more chubby belly then anything :) ..hehe.. And that wasn't going on FB. So a few days ago, it kinda just popped out, the bottom part of my Belly to my Belly button is completely hard or very much harder then it was. So I decided to post the pictures.. Not to mention a girlfriend of mine saw me yesterday after not seeing me for about 2 weeks, and said wow you have a bump now :).. so I knew it was time.!!
The first picture is more front/side it is hard to see, then the next one is the side picture. I pulled my shirt down, and have decided clothes makes me look so much bigger.. not to mention the zoom was on too in the second one.. but you get the idea of the bump!! :)
~The Turners~


No comments:
Post a Comment