So Fall is officially beginning this coming Monday!! :) I am very excited!
I had a wonderful day today around the house, cleaning and doing some cooking and decorating!
I have been searching for a little while for a great Fall Wreath for our Door.. But they are very expensive and none were what I was really looking for. As many of you know I LOVE SUNFLOWERS and I didn't want something just pumpkins or random flowers! So on a shopping spree this past Wednesday with Lauren Rimpf, I decided to go buy supplies at Michael's crafts to make my own!!
$22.oo later, I had everything I needed including the glue gun, sticks and hanger for the door!! Can't beat that!!
So today, Patrick is with a good friend of his at the Alabama vs. Duke game and I found the time to make my Wreath finally! ;)
I am very happy with how it turned out, and ready to make a Christmas one for sure! :) who knows, we might even have one for every holiday!
And of course, since I was in the mood and it is breezy and cool here , I made some Homemade Pumpkin Bread and a pot of Pumpkin Coffee!! It has been a wonderful FALL day!!
HAPPY FALL EVERYONE!
~The Turners~



No comments:
Post a Comment