YAY! We found the Crib and Changing Table/Dresser we love! It is a Convertible Crib which we love and the Dresser/Changing Table combo is wonderful! My wonderful parents are purchasing it for us as a BABY GIFT and we are so blessed and honored for them to do so! I can't wait for it to get here!! So excited that the big things are out of the way, and once we find out the gender in about 6 weeks, we can begin the journey of registering and announcing the baby name we have picked out!! :)
~The Turners~
I love it. You are truly blessed with wonderful parents. Love you all 3 of you. I will have to see you to say if boy or girl but I will guess boy. Love Aunt Kim
ReplyDeleteLove you too! Thank you, we are blessed for sure, and so excited about the furniture!!
ReplyDeleteThanks.. I am def. thinking it is a BOY, but you will have to tell me what you think , when I see you.. :)