So excited to announce I will be Selling Pampered Chef again!! :) I have been trying to find a job that would work for me to stay home with the little one, and make some extra money, and I have found it!
I can't wait to begin this journey!
If anyone would like to book a show or catalog show please let me know! I am setting 2 goals for myself:
1st one is to have 20 shows in 20 weeks! Leading up to and after baby is born. Due to holidays there will be a break in a few of the weeks!
Then my 2nd goal is to Book 10 catalog shows for the month of April and May while baby and I are getting adjusted!! :)
send me a quick email or message if you are interested!
Hosts get 10% off orders for a year~ Hosts get Free Products~ Hosts get 60% off products and Free Shipping!!
~The Turners~
No comments:
Post a Comment