Thursday, November 18, 2010

A Date Night Home Tonight!

Sometimes I just forget how Awesome the small things are!!.. Patrick has been home everyday this week around 4pm, instead of 7-8pm when football was still going on.. I haven't even stopped to think how awesome that has been until writing my blog tonight!.. I love supporting my Husband and love Football season, but I def. love the off season as well, and the time I get to spend with him!!

Tonight is one of those night I am so THANKFUL for.. We enjoyed a wonderful meal together and then sat and enjoyed a game of SCRABBLE!! I didn't realize until we started playing, we haven't played since this Spring! It was so much fun!!  Then we sat in the living room with a warm fire in the fireplace and enjoyed time together.. I need to actually enjoy these moments and days.. We are so excited to have Bralyn come into our lives, but in a few months these nights of it just being "us" will no longer be!!

Thank you Lord for your blessings and small things that we should take in and enjoy daily!!

~The Turners~

I feel so BLESSED tonight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment