Yesterday 2/12 we went to the Circus here in Raleigh to celebrate early Patrick's birthday and Valentine's day!.. It was so much fun! As I sat there watching it, I realized this was one of our last dates before little Bralyn arrives and we become a family of 3. I am so excited for that, but a little bittersweet to think it isn't just us anymore!
I am sure we will have another date night before she comes in 4 weeks, but the CIRCUS was a BLAST!!
Patrick's birthday is this coming Friday, he will be 29 years old! I tell him all the time, he is a OLD MAN :) lol.. I can't wait to celebrate with him!
Valentine's Day is tomorrow, and I became a very crafty girl this year! I will have to wait until tomorrow to post what I made him, but I was very proud of myself haha!! :)
Hope everyone has a WONDERFUL Valentine's Day with that special someone in their life!!
~The Turners~
No comments:
Post a Comment