Not like I am pregnant or something and don't seem to find the time to blog haha!. But where did the month of Feb. go??
Patrick and I celebrated Valentine's day together at home, with a home cooked meal, and had fun exchanging candies etc. On Friday the 18th Patrick turned 29 years old!!.. Yes he is old I know :) . We enjoyed a WONDERFUL date night out to eat and the movies! That is our first movie as a couple since living in Charleston! It was a blast, but we both realized quick we don't have many more of those nights left before Bralyn arrives! :)
On Saturday the 19th we had a WONDERFUL Couples Shower given to us by the Coaches and their wives!.. We started the shower off at Cooley's Wing House and then ended at the Bennett's house with Incredible Desserts!.. We had a blast playing some babies games, and spending time celebrating the soon arrival of our sweet little angel!
Did I mention that Feb was a busy month??!!... We then spent Sunday afternoon and Monday taking Maternity pictures! We had so much fun taking them and getting to just spend time together again as Husband and Wife, without the work schedule and stress!
I know we will cherish these pictures for years to come! I can't wait to put them in frames in her Nursery!
As we tackled the last week of the month, we finished washing Bralyn's clothes, packing my Hospital bag and marking week 36 and 37 of this Pregnancy!.. So thankful and Blessed for God's continuing love and blessings in our life!
~The Turners~
No comments:
Post a Comment