I woke up Tuesday morning the 15th, with what I thought at first were Braxton Hicks contractions, until they were coming and lasting longer and getting timable.
I felt the first one around 5am, and then it happened again about 5:20 or so. I didn't think too much of it, until I had 2 more before 6am. So Patrick woke up at 6:05am and I thought to myself I will begin timing these and see what they are!.
They were not hurting me, my stomach would get as hard as a rock, and I felt pressure and cramp feelings like PMS symptoms, and it would last about 30 seconds or so.
(VERY TMI).. I had lost my Mucus Plug on Saturday after the Doctors appointment and scraping and I knew from that it could be days or a week before she came! I was praying for DAYS :)
So anyway, they were about 6 minutes apart and stayed that way until almost 7am. Then they started 4-5 minutes. Patrick left for work, and I told him I would keep timing them and call my doctor closer to office hours. Well about 7:45, I had to call because they were about 3-4 minutes apart. The oncall Doctor, was Doctor Anthony, and he stated that I needed them to be that for a solid hour of timing them and then call back. He assured me again, that sometimes first time mommies can be labor for a long time, so the walk and do things around the house etc!
So I took a shower, called Patrick and told him I was watching them for an hour and then cleaned the kitchen a little. Patrick arrived home about 8:50, and we decided that we would still take Princess to her Vet appointment at 10:30am, and see what was going on after that.
Well the contractions continued, but not PAINFUL at all really, just crampy and were about 3-4 minutes apart consistantly.
We got out of the Vet appointment and called the Doctor, said they had been that way since before 8am, and it was now noon!
She said ok come into the office and lets monitor you and check your progress and see if you need to go to the Hospital~
YAY!!.. We thought wow this could be it!...
We got to the office,and the Doctor checked me. I was still 1 cm, 40% effaced and -3. BOO!... But they set me up on the monitor to time the contractions and monitor the baby and make sure she wasn't in stress.
I stayed on the monitor for about 45 minutes, and they were consistantly 3-4 minutes apart and a good rate too! Bralyn was fine, and they said ok well go home, rest and walk. This is preLabor and we believe you will be in FULL Labor within 12-24 hours!!
YAY!!>.. BEYOND excited~... So we called Patrick's parents and told them and had them alerted in case we called that night etc. And then we headed over to see my family and tell them!... It was great news we thought and now we just WAIT :)...
Patrick and I headed back home about 5:30pm, and my mom was coming over to bring us dinner!... TO OUR SURPRISE, she arrived with dinner and my SISTER AND JADYN!!>.
They came to surprise us and meet Bralyn, WE WERE SO EXCITED!!..
Patrick took off work for Wednesday and we went to bed Tuesday night thinking any time :).. BUt then around 11pm the contractions STOPPED :(... So I got some rest, and hoped for the best!..
Needless to say, NOTHING HAPPENED on WEDNESDAY!.. I went shopping with my sister and had lunch with my bro and sister, and still NOTHING!>..
I did enjoy the company but wanted our baby girl to meet us already!...
So we still WAITED>....
No comments:
Post a Comment