Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Princess Check-up

Little Princess had her yearly check-up yesterday. 2-8-09.  She is now 10 pounds 5 oz. She is getting to be such a big girl!! This was our first time at our new Vet here in Charleston. They were so sweet to her! Princess had 3 shots and her yearly exam. She is a very healthy year old little girl!! 
However, mommy didn't do so good, with the shots.. She broke my heart each time they gave her one, her little eyes would get full of water, and she would turn her head to me, like Mommy, why??. It was so terrible for me.
I have no idea how I will be when I have kids one day!! lol.
But she got lots of love and attention and then came home and rested all day!!

Here is our Big Little Baby, in her new sweater!!

No comments:

Post a Comment