Friday, February 12, 2010

SNOW IN CHARLESTON

It is Snowing!!!  I can't believe we are getting snow on the Coast!!!  The Weather Channel kept saying it all day, but ya know we had to SEE it to BELIEVE it!! Lol.  Patrick's school got an early dismissal at 2pm, due to being across the bridge on the island.  So we spent the early afternoon together, and I made Chili for dinner!! Patrick and I noticed it was Sleeting around 7:30pm. It started getting bigger white flakes and started sticking just before 8pm!!! YAY FUN!
So of course I had to take some pictures tonight when I took Princess out! However, she was not so happy about this cold wet stuff that she had to walk in. She was too funny about it. Needless to say, since coming back inside she has wrapped herself in all the blankets on the couch!! Bless her heart!!  Little does she understand, she will be back out there first thing in the morning.. hehe.
I am loving the calm, silence that the snow brings! It is a great way to start Valentine's weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment