I just want to take a moment to say how thankful I am for God's blessings in our lives!! I know I have said it so many times, but we are so excited for our FUTURE and the plans that are unfolding, and how God is providing!!.. Any news now a days we find as Great news, as we look into our FUTURE!! May God always get our prayers of thanksgiving 100% of the time.. May I never stop thanking him and remembering where it is all coming from! I think from time to time we ask and ask for something, and then forget when we are BLESSED with AN AMAZING ANSWER, to go back and thank GOD for all He did for that request!!
I realized this today, for a request GOD answered for me on Sunday, that I needed to be more thankful to GOD Then I ever was to take this request to Him.. He didn't have to answer it, and because He did, we should thank Him 100 times more then we had in prayer asking!!
May you be thankful today for the small, and big things that God does for you in your LIFE!..
~The Turners~
No comments:
Post a Comment