This is the longest time we are apart and have been since we have been married.. We had been apart for 3-4 days and then June 22-July 1st.. but this time it is killing me!
He left on July 5th and will not be home until July 28th :( .. I am not a fan of this either, but we know it has to be done. Today we still have 13 days left until he is back home!!!
Our plan is still to load the Uhaul on the early morning of the 29th, and head to NC that afternoon/evening! We pray we are signing on the 30th and moving in.. There could be a small delay of a couple of days, but we will keep you all posted!!
Packing has been delayed on my part, I need to honestly get with the game plan.. lol..
But all in all we are very excited and ready to move! I am more ready then anything to be back TOGETHER again!!
Meanwhile, Patrick is getting back into the grove in NC and loving it! He has all his coaches, and even though that has been a challenge and he didn't get a few he really wanted, we know God has a plan for this staff and team!
Please pray that they will all come together, and that God will use, Patrick and all the coaches this season as they coach and lead this Trojan football team!!
Until the Season officially begins, which is on August 20th vs. Apex (at Apex) , he is busy getting orders of supplies in, mowing, watering the fields, overseeing all the practices each day, work outs and trying to get the house stuff taken care off. I am so blessed to have him as a husband and so thankful for all he is doing for us, until I get there!!
~The Turners~
Here is the outside of the house done!!

No comments:
Post a Comment