she also wanted to go over something they found in my ultrasound.. My placenta has attached under the baby and over my Cervix. This is called Placenta Pervia. Definition:
| is a complication of pregnancy in which the placenta | |||
| grows in the lowest part of the womb (uterus) and covers all or part | |||
| of the opening to the cervix. |
I will have my cervix checked at 22 weeks and then at 28 weeks another ultrasound to check and see if the placenta has moved. She said that it can move sometimes and if it does it will by 28 weeks. So until then I must take care, rest and do not lift or other activities.
I looked it up online last night and also spoke to several people, friends who had it and medical friends. they say 1 in 200 pregnancies get this and that sometimes it does move by 25-28 weeks. WE ARE PRAYING that the PLACENTA MOVES!!
If it doesn't move, we will more then likely have a C-section to protect me from hemorrhaging during delivery and to protect baby! We will not know until after 28 weeks and 3rd Trimester begins!!
For now we do doctors orders and make sure I take care of myself for Bralyn!.. If I start bleeding or having contractions I am to call or go into the doctor immediately they said. I am carrying very low and since my placenta will continue to grow as well as baby, this is why I must be careful. However we are praying God allows it to move and we can have a normal delivery and no complications at all until 28 weeks!!
Also, I am having a sonogram on my Gallbladder this week to determine if I have stones, I have been having some pains everytime I eat and the doctor believes it is my gallbladder.. Praying that this pain goes away too!!
But Bralyn is WONDERFUL and growing and moving all over!!
~The Turners~
I will be praying extra hard for you and Baby Bralyn, Jessica. You have a lot on your plate right now and I'll ask the Lord to give you peace, patience, and wisdom.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much! Your prayers are greatly appreciate!!...
ReplyDelete