Friday, October 29, 2010

Trip to Greenville

So excited to have gotten the chance to go to Greenville this past weekend and visit old friends, NGU family and my Dad!! :) 
It was a wonderful weekend, but went by way tooo fast!!...

It was Homecoming at NGU, and it was great to go and see old friends there!... They won, and the weather was actually a little warm for late October! It was a lot of fun! I also got to have some boiled peanuts, now Bralyn was excited!!
 I then got to go see my Dad and stay with him while he was speaking at a local church for the week!
We enjoyed a wonderful dinner at Outback Saturday night, and I must say Bralyn LOVED it!!
Sunday was a wonderful day, and a great visit with my other Greenville family, the Rochester's, I have missed them so much!!
Sunday night my Family the Deyton's came to church to see me and I was so HAPPY!  I love that family so much, they mean the world to me!!

Monday before heading out of town, I made a stop at NGU to see my Admissions family, and eat lunch in the cafe, and then my final stop was to see Miranda and little Asa, what a sweet little man!! :) I have missed her!!

It was a wonderful trip, and I wish I had had several days to stop and see so many other friends as well, but I guess after Bralyn arrives she will need to go see where Mommy and Daddy went to school and were our hearts are! :) 

~The Turners~

No comments:

Post a Comment