Friday, October 29, 2010

Update from the Doctor

Very excited to announce that my Doctor called and updated us about the Sonogram they ran a week ago on my Gall Bladder. Great news is that there are no Stones!, but we aren't sure why I am hurting so much everytime I sit and eat. The doctor is going to do another test at my 22 week appointment on the 12th, and will also be checking to make sure my Cervix is ok and little Bralyn is staying where she needs to!


It has been a crazy 2 weeks since finding out I needed to be on restrictions and rest. The Greenville weekend, although great made me very tired, and after returning I found out I had Strep Throat. I am going on 3 days now of being sick, and it isn't so fun while you are pregnant! 
Everytime I couch my poor stomach hurts so bad and cramps, so I am trying to rest and can only take cough medicine every 8 hours! At least through me getting sick it has made me rest and take better care of myself, which needed to happen for Bralyn for sure!

As of now, we are still asking everyone to please pray that I have a great 22 week appointment and that at my 28 week Ultrasound my Placenta has moved and Bralyn is doing GREAT!! :) 
Thank you everyone for your sweet cards and prayers so far, I have faith that everything will go away and restrictions will be lifted!!

~The Turners~

No comments:

Post a Comment