Sunday, December 19, 2010

Update from 26 week Appointment

I had my 26 Week appointment on December 9, 2010. I was actually 2 days from my 26 weeks so I did not have my Glucose test. Which I was def. ok with :) .. However, they did have my regular appointment so I got to hear sweet Bralyn's heartbeat and get measured and weighed. I had only gained 5 pounds this month and I still feel like it is all baby in the belly.. That is a total of almost 17 pounds this pregnancy, not bad for more then half way there!! 
My doctor keeps reminding me that the average is about 30 pounds, so I feel ok with everything so far!
When they measured my Uterus however I was measuring a little over 28 weeks!!! So a big Bralyn or I am actually measuring to have her earlier.. not sure which one yet. 

I have my Ultrasound to check my Placenta and check measurements etc on Tuesday December 21st. I can't wait to see her again!!!

~The Turners~

No comments:

Post a Comment