Monday, March 7, 2011

38 Week Appointment

On Friday the 4th I had my 38 week appointment!.. It was a good appointment to the fact that Bralyn was VERY ACTIVE yet again, and her heartbeat was 137, which it has been, which is GOOD!.. 
I always enjoy  hearing her sweet little heartbeat!
I am measuring 39 weeks, and they have me at 37 weeks still, so due to measuring 2 weeks ahead, this week I am going to check and see if we can get an estimate of her weight!
Still nervous about if she might be 9-10 pounds OUCH!.. Not gonna happen with this girl.. haha!


We had no more progress, but I had a LONG talk with her and told her that the 24th was NO OPTION! So maybe she will listen to her mommy and come this coming week!
My family will be in town on Saturday the 12th -18th. so If she wants to arrive in that time, SHE NEEDS too!!

My 39 week appointment is this coming Friday the 11th!.. :)  So ready to meet this precious angel and start our family and life of 3~


~The Turners~

No comments:

Post a Comment