My Mom has come back to visit us and help me around the house and to let me have some sleep time!!..
WHAT A BLESSING it has been!... Bralyn turned 3 weeks old Sunday April 10th!.. She is growing so BIG!..
She now is starting to fill out and her newborn sized clothes are not all fitting her anymore. I haven't weighed her yet, but I know she is def. over 8 pounds!
My mom has been here helping us and cleaning the house, cooking some meals and getting up and helping me with her. I feed her, and mom changes her diapers, rocks her and plays with her so I can sleep, eat and shower!!... AMAZING!
** We had our FIRST OUTING with Bralyn too during her visit!.. We took her to TARGET! Yep you gotta get a little girl into the shopping pattern!!... She was so good, she loves the car seat and loves shopping already!!... We bought our sweet friend Truett a baby present and then got her first EASTER basket and goodies!!... **
I am so thankful for my mom and this week and the time she gets to spend with us! We will miss Nana lots when she leaves us this weekend :( ..
~The Turners~
No comments:
Post a Comment