April was a CRAZY month, and so busy!.. Our Sweet Angel turned 1 Month Old!! I cannot believe has fast it has all gone,and how April seems so long ago now!
Bralyn was admitted to the Hospital on April 19th, (one day before she turned a month). She had a viral infection and was running a fever. IT was the WORST thing for a parent to see their little one hurting and going through all those SHOTS and NEEDLES.. it was TERRIBLE!... She had to stay over night and I stayed with her to feed her and watch over her. I was so thankful that all the tests came back that she didn't have anything bacterial and everything was just viral and the antibiotics helped her so much! We also found out that visit that she indeed had Acid Reflux and she now is on Zantac and doing SO MUCH better! We came home on her 1 month birthday, and Mimi (patrick's mom stayed a day or so with us to help out).
My sister had come to visit on the 18th and her and Jadyn got to love and playing with Bralyn. However I hated she was sick and that the visit was ruined and cut short due to a hospital stay :( ..
But I know they will get plenty of time to catch up and play together!..
My Dad was also preaching in the area, and came by to see us as well for 2 days!
Easter then was the end of the month, and it was such a sweet day!.. We had a wonderful time at church and then she got to get all her goodies for Easter!.. She is such a big girl, and our sweet little Angel!
Here are a few pictures of the month of April.
No comments:
Post a Comment